THE NEW NORMAL
Weʼve assessed our premises and operations to make sure the restaurant is running as safely and smoothly as possible, so that our staff can work with minimal risk, and you can slurp with confidence. We can't wait to have you back, but please read this message carefully before dining with us!
Before you visit
- In order to implement adequate social distancing, are operating at a limited capacity and can only accept bookings of six people or fewer.
- We will be accepting walk-in customers. However, due to decreased table numbers, we may be unable to accommodate parties without a reservation, especially at peak times. Please make a booking ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- To protect our staff and other guests, we ask that you please do not visit us if you have been ill at any time in the previous seven days.
While you're here
- You must download the government's track-and-trace app and scan the QR code provided to register your contact information.
- To minimise contact with staff and equipment, all ordering will now be made through our online menu that you can access on your smartphone. No cash payments will be taken.
- There will be some new safety procedures in place that we ask you to kindly follow.
- We are grateful for your support during this difficult time. With your help, we are confident that we will deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Many thanks for your understanding and continued custom. We hope to see you very soon!